The victimhood of Priests is nurtured by the “pierced hearts” of spiritual mothers.
Spiritual Mothers, united with priests:
- Pray that priests will be holy, that they become SAINTS!
- Pray they will be conformed to Christ the Eternal High Priest and Victim
- Pray that they will have the Heart of Jesus, having the humility to allow Christ to work through them
- Take priests as their sons by spiritual adoption
- Love priests as their very own
- Recognize saintly priests help make holy people of God
If one priest falls, she does not abandon him, but prays and sacrifices all the more so that he, like the prodigal son, may return to his Father.
Just as St. John the Apostle was entrusted to the Blessed Virgin Mary at the foot of the Cross, she entrusts herself to watch over Priests.
Spiritual Mothers become the mother of the other Christ, the alter Christus, the mother of an ordained Priest!
“And Jesus said to her, ‘O woman, what have you to do with me?
My hour has not yet come.’
His mother said to the servants, ‘Do whatever he tells you.’”
-John 2: 4-5